Thursday, May 21, 2015

What does courage sound like?

The Roar & Whisper of Courage

Operating on the back-up power reserves of my body, of my mind and of my spirit, everything in me was saying, Please stop moving; I just want to lie around like a bump on a log and not think or do or be mindful or be grateful or be anything other than the sad and miserable person that I feel like right now. 
Do you know that feeling?
That feeling of knowing that you’ve pushed yourself beyond the very limits of who you are and that what you need is rest, and downtime…and you-time, really, but here you are, anyway, still moving and speaking and functioning and how is that possible?

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2012/11/courage-the-roar-the-whisper/

2 comments:

  1. I think that it sounds like being brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh brave and courage are about the same thing and don't be rude

    ReplyDelete