Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Women: Master Defusers

I don't even know what to say about this post, other than it makes me want to Hulksmash everything in sight, because I fully identify with far too much of it.

I have too many similar stories in my own life, and I bet you do, too.

Share this post with the men in your life, more than anyone.

Maybe it will help to create a world where your daughter won't see any bit of herself in this post.

It is the boss who says or does something inappropriate. It is the customer who holds our tip out of reach until we lean over to hug him. It's the male friend who has had too much to drink and tries to corner us for a "friends with benefits" moment even though we've made it clear we're not interested. It's the guy who gets angry if we turn him down for a date. Or a dance. Or a drink.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gretchen-kelly/the-thing-all-women-do-you-dont-know-about_b_8630416.html

No comments:

Post a Comment