Sunday, January 4, 2015

If Your Body Could Talk...

...this is TOTALLY what it would say!

We need to talk…

Hey you!
Put down that device and listen up. I have something to say and I need your complete attention.
This is your body speaking. Remember me? I’m the one that keeps you alive. I’m the one that makes it all happen for you. I’m the one that learns your world. I’m the ultimate source of your creativity and yes, your intelligence. But I’m getting really tired of the way you’ve been treating me lately. In fact, I think it’s time to call this for what it is: an abusive relationship.

And on & on. So good.

Go read: http://blog.exuberantanimal.com/we-need-to-talk/

I've heard many references to Exuberant Animal, but never checked it out. So glad I finally did, so sorry I didn't do it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment