Sunday, October 25, 2015

Parenting for Feminists

I'm not a parent, and I never intend to become one, because, best I can tell: it's really fucking hard, and I just don't think I'd handle it well.

This blog post, over on Girls Gone Strong, address just one facet of parental responsibility to raise proper citizens, but it's a biggie. It's one that we simply cannot afford to get wrong any longer; we need to stop failing our girls, and we need to stop letting our boys become failures.

Please read it. Whether you have boys or girls, or are even a parent or not, you still hold sway in the lives of children around you. Children and teens are always watching and always learning, so make sure you're teaching the right things.

Read this, absorb the message our boys need to learn, and then help to teach them, in whatever your capacity: https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/raising-a-conscientious-boy/

No comments:

Post a Comment